Usual Signs of Tree Stress
Common signs of tree stress are:
- Leaves are not the right color, usually lighter (iron deficiency).
- The limbs do not show new growth (dead limbs).
- The limbs are covered in bugs (spray pesticide or organic sprays).
- The leaves curl unnaturally or never fully open (bug infestation- spray).
- Leaves randomly turn brown and fall off (usually watering issue- either too much or not enough or lack of nutrients in the soil).
- Leaves never grow (possibly dead limbs or plant).
- Spots on the leaves (fungus- spray fungicide or blight- spray coppertone).
- Spots on the limbs (blight- spray coppertone).